воскресенье, 6 декабря 2015 г.

What experts say

"Why aren't games just fun? Because games speak to people, especially young people, in ways that films and books and TV don't."
I want to start my blog with some thoughts of one of my favorite game journalists - Keith Stuart:  http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2014/jan/08/video-games-art-and-the-shock-of-the-new
Keith Stuart is a veteran writer who has been covering video games culture and digital media for 20 years. He is the Guardian's games editor, and is currently writing a novel about Minecraft, autism and parenthood.  
I strongly recommend to read the article which I have attached earlier because this contribution was written not just by the professional journalist with long-term experience in the business (although he is) but the man who wholeheartedly loves the industry and will never bring it into discredit from scratch (as it always do parents who do not know how to raise their child but later about it).
I hope you will enjoy the reading and mark something new for yourself.

1 комментарий: