воскресенье, 6 декабря 2015 г.

Introductory post

Welcome everyone who somehow found my blog on the illimitable spaces of the Internet! This is my first post here and I would like to introduce you in the subject of my investigations, my aims and why I feel it is highly important for the modern society. 
So, as a topic for my research work I have chosen such a common theme as video games. In the next several posts, I will show you how the media see an industry of virtual entertainment, what is relationships between media and gamers community and what I personally think about it all. The reason why I decided to express my thoughts on it is that for me it is absolutely incomprehensible how nowadays, with developing of technologies and unbeilivable rapid development of the industry, people still do not realise that video games are the same source of art as books or movies.
 In my work I will try to prove and show you that it is time to stop see in games just games, we have to leave that somewhere in 90's with 8-bit graphics and storyline consisted of two sentences. So, let's press "start" and dip into our small travel in the wonderful world of video games.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий